5 Top Tips to Prevent Ingrown HairsArturo
by Salon Owner & Bump eRaiser Creator Lilliane Caron (Caronlab Australia)
No one wants to have ingrown hairs! They’re unsightly, sometimes painful and itchy causing much discomfort, sometimes so bad that the client gives up on waxing altogether. Here are my top 5 tips for smooth skin.
1. Exfoliate daily! The removal of dead skin cells will aid the prevention of ingrown hairs as there will be less chance of the hair getting trapped under the skin.
2. Do not touch! If the hair cannot easily be lifted with a pair of clean tweezers (without breaking the skin), leave it alone!
3. Find the right product for your particular concern. Different products will give different results. If you’re a stickler for routine buy a product that will help in the prevention and elimination of ingrown hairs. If you’re someone who forgets to use a product daily, go for a treatment only product designed to be used once an ingrown appears. Go for products in packaging that suit the area being treated. Eg) if the ingrown hairs are on a small area of the body, a spot treatment is best. If it’s a large area like arms, legs, chest or back, a lotion, spray or serum is far better and more economical.
4. Don’t be fooled by price. The most expensive treatments for ingrown hairs are not always the best (or at least any better). Always look for product reviews and testimonials and if possible ask for a sample first.
5. Other ailments! If you’re also suffering from other bumps, pustules and pimples a lot of ingrown hair treatments will often aid these concerns too. There are even some treatments out there that retard hair growth and there’s even some which ease the discomfort of waxing! Multi-purpose all-rounders, a must for any bathroom cabinet!
Working with Lilliane Caron & Caronlab Australia, South Beach Skin Solutions is proud to offer her new line of Bump eRaiser products. Caronlab Australia has been the leading Australian brand of depilatory products for many years now. We now feature these and other fine Bump eRaiser products now available to you in the USA for direct shipping.
Bump eRaiser Medi Paste
A highly concentrated spot treatment to eliminate ingrown hairs, razor bumps and pimples.
•Reduces redness and swelling while preventing infection.
•Scientifically formulated with Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Triclosan & Vitamin A to draw out the infection rapidly without causing trauma to the skin.
•For rapid results apply a band-aid over the problem area as this will speed up healing.
•Suitable for all areas of the body.
•Use twice a day, or as often as needed.
Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt
With regular use, exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells that cause ingrown hairs by trapping them underneath the skins surface. It also improves circulation and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Regular use of Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt will free hair follicles and reduce the chance of ingrown hairs forming. It’s also best to exfoliate prior to self-tanning to avoid uneven blotches!