Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Shower Mitt
The Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt is a must have in your shower to prevent ingrown hairs.
A “must have” in your shower to help prevent ingrown hairs! The unique blend of fibres massage away dead skin cells, improve circulation and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Regular use of Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Mitt helps exfoliation to remove dead skin cells that cause ingrown hairs by trapping them underneath the skins surface. Regular use will free hair follicles and reduce the chance of ingrown hairs forming. Perfect for exfoliating prior to self-tanning to avoid uneven blotches!
- Helps prevent ingrown hairs, shaving rash & pimples.
- Ideal for use prior to all forms of hair removal and self-tanning applications.
- Made from Italian fibre with a handy shower strap.
The Bump eRaiser range of products has been designed to prevent and treat ingrown hairs following hair removal. Each scientifically formulated product contains and advanced combination of ingredients for a complete, effective solution. See the full line of products available to see which one is best for you.
External use only. Not intended for use by pregnant or breast feeding women.
Top tips for smooth skin!
1. Exfoliate daily! The removal of dead skin cells will aid the prevention of ingrown hairs as there will be less chance of the hair getting trapped under the skin.
2. Do not touch! If the hair cannot easily be lifted with a pair of clean tweezers (without breaking the skin), leave it alone!
3. Find the right product for your particular concern. Different products will give different results. If you’re a stickler for routine buy a product that will help in the prevention and elimination of ingrown hairs. If you’re someone who forgets to use a product daily, go for a treatment only product designed to be used once an ingrown appears. Go for products in packaging that suit the area being treated. Eg) if the ingrown hairs are on a small area of the body, a spot treatment is best. If it’s a large area like arms, legs, chest or back, a lotion, spray or serum is far better and more economical.
4. Other ailments! If you’re also suffering from other bumps, pustules and pimples a lot of ingrown hair treatments will often aid these concerns too. There are even some treatments out there that retard hair growth and there’s even some which ease the discomfort of waxing! Multi-purpose all-rounders, a must for any bathroom cabinet!
Place your hand inside the Bump eRaiser Exfoliating Shower Mitt and rub over the body in circular massage movements. Use daily. Rinse after use and hang to dry using the handy shower strap.
Made from Italian fibre and has a handy shower strap.
You may also like…
Bump eRaiser Triple Action Lotion
3 in 1 ingrown hair treatment
Bump eRaiser Medi Paste
Helps eliminate ingrown hairs, razor bumps and pimples.
SB Soothing Lotion for After Wax/Shave (3-Pak)
South Beach Skin Solutions™ Soothing Lotion is formulated for use after hair removal to help calm the skin and prevent ingrown hairs. Dermatologist tested.